Welcome to NAPA Transportation, Inc!
Your first day is right around the corner and we want to make your transition to the team as seamless as possible.
All the details for your first day can be found on this page, so please be sure to read in its entirety. If you have further questions, don’t hesitate to send an email or give us a call.
We are very excited for you to join the NAPA family!
Our employees are our top priority, so we take daily precautions to ensure everyone’s safety.
- Prior to reporting to work, we ask that you please perform a self-screening daily. Click here to perform the self-screening.
- Employees may voluntarily wear masks in the workplace & are encouraged to do so if that is your personal preference.
- If a co-worker requests that you wear a mask while in their personal work space or during a meeting, please honor that request. We always want to show support and respect to our teammates!
- We also encourage regular hand washing and disinfecting of work areas throughout the day.
4800 East Trindle Road
Mechanicsburg, PA 17050
PH: (717) 332-0263
- Water coolers
- Regular coffee makers
- Keurig coffee makers
- Ping pong table
- Ample and free parking
- Conveniently located to restaurants, gas stations, and stores
- A great team environment that feels like family
- On your first day, please enter the facility using the driveway off of East Trindle Road
- After entering the gate, employee parking is available immediately to your right. Car parking is marked with white lines.
- Additional parking is available at the back of the property to the left, just before the back gate.
- Please do not park in the tractor trailer parking spots marked with longer yellow lines.
- Enter the building through the front door facing East Trindle Road
- After your first day, you will also have the ability to enter and exit through the back gate off of Railroad Avenue at any time using your gate sensor or the last 6 digits of our social security number. To enter/exit the back gate, pull vehicle on to the speed bump and wait for the arm to raise.
When You Arrive
On your first day, enter the building through the front door into our lobby area. Please have a seat on the couch; someone from the HR team will come out to meet you.
After your first day, you can enter and exit through the front or back doors at any time.
First Day Expectations
Once we get you settled in, we will begin the orientation and onboarding process.
During your first day, we will:
- Give an overview of NAPA
- Review important policy and procedures
- Give you a tour of the facility
- Introduce you to your new team
- Provide you with lunch
PLEASE NOTE: Due to COVID-19, it may be necessary to provide alternatives to items listed above. It’s important that we ensure a safe and healthy environment for everyone at all times.
What to Bring
We want your onboarding process to be as smooth and easy as possible. In order to do that, we ask that you bring the following items:
- Well-fitting face covering or mask
- Two forms of I-9 acceptable documents (for examples of acceptable documents, click here)
We also suggest you bring the following for your personal comfort while working:
- A cup and/or mug for water and coffee
- Keurig coffee cups of your choice (we also have pre-made coffee)
- Snacks for your desk
- Change for our food, snack, and vending machines
What to Wear
During normal operations, our dress code is business casuals. At this time, we are accepting business casual with jeans.