NAPA's Power Only Coverage Representative is responsible for effectively utilizing and planning the power only part of our brokerage fleet, to maximize Linehaul Revenue, Margin and proactively improve our Customer’s Satisfaction. A Power Only Coverage Representative is responsible to uphold the standards and processes held within NAPA Transportation, Inc. as vital to our success, while also considering safety, morale, service, revenue and utilization of driver’s hours in all decisions made.
- Utilize planning tools to effectively plan the power only fleet in order to maximize revenue and miles on each unit.
- Develop a strong professional relationship with the drivers/carriers you are dealing with.
- Work closely with the driver’s dispatcher, to ensure proper execution of our plans.
- Communicate professionally, proactively, timely and effectively with both internal and external contacts.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere, through acting and communicating in an appropriate business manner.
- Facilitate the success of business operations to meet the company’s demands and expectations.
- Track and trace drivers and trailer in TMW to optimize the order movements and ensure accuracy of trailer movements.
- Performs other responsibilities as determined by business needs.
- No related experience is required.
- A high school diploma or GED required. Bachelors’ degree preferred.
- Competitive Compensation
- Pay Increases (based on performance)
- Career Advancement
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Great Benefits
- 401k with company match
NAPA proudly offers an innovative and dynamic culture, competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, prescription, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement & much more!