The Weekend Network Manager is responsible for managing all customer freight in their designated region, maximizing network linehaul revenue, actual linehaul rate per mile, and customer satisfaction and providing ongoing direction to all Fleet Planners to ensure efficient execution of freight.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed customer freight requirements through effective use of planning and assets while meeting NAPA’s goals.
- Maximize freight volumes for both Assets and NEL.
- Accepting Freight, Executing Freight, Ensuring the correct freight.
- Meet or exceed NAPA performance metrics.
- Review all pre-plans 48 hours in advance.
- Communicate daily with Fleet Planner relative to the needs of the region.
- Meet or exceed daily freight expectations by reviewing uncovered loads multiple times per day and provide direction for solutions as necessary.
- Work with Customer Service to create a dense freight network.
- Act as the Primary Customer Service contact for the weekend.
- Orchestrate movement of loads between three modes of transportation as well as managing service for all three modes, etc.
- Forecast and communicate area freight volumes to management.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience: 5 - 10 years of industry experience preferred.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelors’ degree preferred.
This position has oversight for the assigned Planning staff over the weekends and serves as the point of escalation.
Founded in 1991, NAPA Transportation, Inc. (NAPA) is a family owned & operated truckload carrier that provides logistical solutions for companies across the United States. Ronald Accomando founded NAPA with just 4 trucks and a specific vision in mind. After spending years as a Driver himself, Ron envisioned a workplace where Drivers were treated with respect and not just known by their truck number. He wanted his company to be driver focused and have a family feel culture.
Since then, Ron’s son, Nic has taken the wheel from his dad and now runs the day-to-day operation as the President. Through hard work and the determination to succeed, NAPA has continued to grow, year after year. Today, NAPA operates over 1900 pieces of company-owned equipment and proudly employs over 500 hardworking employees (throughout 5 terminals) while continuing to uphold our unique family culture.
Visit http://www.napatran.comto know more.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance