NAPA's Truckload Coverage Representative is responsible for developing and growing NAPA Transportation, Inc. / Northeast Logistic (NEL) relationships and business with carriers.
- Executes daily freight assignments to ensure shipments are covered in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Sources and secures new and existing carriers.
- Effectively negotiates carrier freight costs on a per load basis.
- Manages load boards to match freight with carrier capacity.
- Develops, establishes and maintains relationships with carriers in the truckload marketplace
- Manages carrier network to ensure proper levels of service
- Utilizes data driven resources to make informed buying decisions
- Provides consistent and exceptional service levels to contracted carriers and internal customers.
- Markets and creates NEL solutions and value to customers and/or transportation providers.
- Navigates NEL software to manage daily operational load management tasks
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2-3 years of industry experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelors’ degree preferred or commensurate experience.
- Excellent written, listening, verbal and organizational skills;
- Ability to plan and organize workload; strong work ethic; driven and competitive nature; meet all deadlines; strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize based on company objectives; work confidentially & professionally.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently and as part of a team; above average interpersonal skills; above average computer skills (i.e., Microsoft Office, data entry systems). Strong knowledge of company policy & procedures and DOT regulations.
- Competitive Compensation
- Pay Increases (based on performance)
- Career Advancement
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Great Benefits
- 401k with company match
NAPA proudly offers an innovative and dynamic culture, competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, prescription, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement & much more!