Offering a $2,500 Sign-On Bonus!
The Trailer Mechanic maintains diesel equipment operation by completing inspections and preventive maintenance requirements; correcting vehicle deficiencies; making adjustments and alignments; keeping records on Trailers.
- Completing Preventative Maintenance on Trailers
- Repairing Deficiencies found on PMs
- Repairing Physical Damage
- Light Refrigeration Repairs
- ABS diagnostics and related repairs
- Trailer satellite system installation and repair
- Maintains vehicle records by annotating services and repairs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Class 8 Trailer repair: 1 year (Required)
- Competitive Compensation
- Pay Increases (based on performance)
- Career Advancement
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Great Benefits
- 401k with company match
NAPA proudly offers an innovative and dynamic culture, competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, prescription, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement & much more!