NAPA's Trailer Mechanic are responsible for maintaining diesel equipment operation by completing inspections and preventive maintenance requirements; correcting trailer deficiencies; making adjustments and alignments; keeping records.
- Completing Preventative Maintenance on Trailers
- Repairing Deficiencies found on PMs
- Repairing Physical Damage
- Light Refrigeration Repairs
- Maintains vehicle records by annotating services and repairs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 1 or more year's related experience working on Class 8 Trailers
- A high school diploma or GED required.
- Ability to utilize diagnostic programs
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to participate in out of state training
- Knowledge of air brake systems
- Refrigeration Certifications a plus (and compensated)
- Valid CDL a plus.
- Competitive Compensation
- Pay Increases (based on performance)
- Career Advancement
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Great Benefits
- 401k with company match
NAPA proudly offers an innovative and dynamic culture, competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, prescription, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement & much more!