The Tire Technician repairs and installs tires for NAPA Transportation, Inc.
- Understand federal safety requirements for tires
- Recognize when tires and rims are safe to operate.
- Recognize when tires and rims need to be removed from service.
- Be able to perform tire failure analysis to determine root failure cause.
- Mount, dismount, and replace truck tires.
- Raise vehicle with hydraulic jack, use air tools & heavy hand-held tools.
- Maintains vehicle records by annotating services and repairs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 2 or more year’s related experience.
- Valid CDL & PA State Inspection License, a plus.
- A high school diploma or GED required.
- Competitive Compensation
- Pay Increases (based on performance)
- Career Advancement
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Great Benefits
- 401k with company match
NAPA proudly offers an innovative and dynamic culture, competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, prescription, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement & much more!