The Shop Administrator is responsible for providing administrative support for the Fleet Maintenance shop. This position consists of a variety of clerical duties and requires multi-tasking with an emphasis on accuracy and detail.
- Processes invoices.
- Answer customer and employee questions.
- Performs other data entry.
- Provides filing support.
- Assist with Administrative related activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Experience: At least 1 year of prior administrative experience preferred.
- Education: A high school diploma or GED required.
- Competitive Compensation
- Pay Increases (based on performance)
- Career Advancement
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Great Benefits
- 401k with company match
NAPA proudly offers an innovative and dynamic culture, competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, prescription, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement & much more!