NAPA's Service Truck Technician is responsible for diagnosing tractor/trailer problems on multiple makes and models of trucks and trailers, maintenance and repairs on multiple makes and models of trucks and trailers, record-keeping of maintenance and repair work on all equipment, and ensuring compliance with company safety procedures and policies.
- Ability to utilize diagnostic programs
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work “on-call” at least 1 week per month
- Ability to work outside year round
- Basic computer skills with the ability to diagnostic programs
- Ability to participate in out of state training
- Refrigeration Certifications a plus (and compensated)
- Valid CDL a plus.
- 2 or more year's related experience working on Class 8 Tractors and Trailers
- Prior experience working on a mobile service truck a plus
- A high school diploma or GED required.
- Competitive Compensation
- Pay Increases (based on performance)
- Career Advancement
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Great Benefits
- 401k with company match
NAPA proudly offers an innovative and dynamic culture, competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, prescription, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement & much more!