NAPA's Service Truck Technician maintains diesel equipment operation by completing inspections and preventive maintenance requirements; correcting vehicle deficiencies; making adjustments and alignments; keeping records.
- Diagnosing tractor/trailer problems on multiple makes and models of trucks and trailers
- Maintenance and repairs on multiple makes and models of trucks and trailers
- Maintains vehicle records by annotating services and repairs.
- Ensuring compliance with company safety procedures and policies.
- Corrects vehicle deficiencies by removing, repairing, adjusting, overhauling, assembling, disassembling, and replacing major assemblies, sub-assemblies, components, parts, or systems, such as, power and drive trains, electrical, air conditioning, fuel, emission, brake, steering, hydraulics; completes machine shop operations; making adjustments and alignments including bearing loads, gear tooth contact, valve mechanisms, governors, oil systems, control linkages, clutches, and traction units.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 2 or more year's related experience
- Valid CDL a plus
- A high school diploma or GED required.
- Competitive Compensation
- Pay Increases (based on performance)
- Career Advancement
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Great Benefits
- 401k with company match
NAPA proudly offers an innovative and dynamic culture, competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, prescription, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement & much more!