The Safety & Claims Administrator is responsible for providing administrative support for the Safety department, with an emphasis on the claims process.
- Facilitate accident reporting, data entry, file set up and record retention.
- Assist Claims Manager with accident cost recording and data entry.
- Process O/O chargebacks in collaboration with the Accounting Department.
- Order Drive Cam videos in support of accident and claims reporting.
- Produce daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly safety and claims reports.
- Serve as primary backup to Safety Support Coordinator
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience: 1-2 years of related experience
- Education: A high school diploma or GED required.
- Competitive Compensation
- Pay Increases (based on performance)
- Career Advancement
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Great Benefits
- 401k with company match
NAPA proudly offers an innovative and dynamic culture, competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, prescription, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement & much more!