Regional Sales Manager
The Regional Sales Manager leads the business development efforts within a designated region.
- Identify, source, develop and execute prospecting plans that will generate revenue growth.
- Establish credibility with prospects through an understanding of their business issues and present logical, economically beneficial solutions.
- Provide reporting relevant to account volume, revenue growth, driver job creation, cost, profitability and operational needs.
- Run point and prepare all necessary documents and communications for RFP strategies, QBR and Annual Business Reviews.
- Provide monthly reviews both internally and cross functionally with both NAPA & customer leadership.
- Build relationships with both logistics team as well as inbound suppliers.
- Organize and run point for all customer meetings.
- Provide recommendations to address network alignment and acceptance metrics
- Achieve or exceed monthly, quarterly and yearly sales goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience: 5 + years of industry sales experience required.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelors’ degree preferred or commensurate experience.
- Competitive Compensation
- Pay Increases (based on performance)
- Career Advancement
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Great Benefits
- 401k with company match
NAPA proudly offers an innovative and dynamic culture, competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, prescription, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement & much more!