The Pricing Analyst helps provide administrative support with rates, bids and tariffs. This position also assists with billing related issues and other responsibilities as determined by business needs.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Independently process and manipulate large data sets (e.g., excel and PDF) from pricing opportunity using sales information.
- Independently process and manipulate large data sets (e.g., excel and PDF) received from Pricing Management and reformat the proposed rates back to the customer's format and return with all necessary documents to certify the company is considered for the customer's award.
- Consistently monitor market information to ensure bids remain competitive.
- Create new and manage existing tariffs to ensure seamless billing.
- Ensure turnaround/response time due to customer requirements
- Upload quotations to customer systems if needed and participate in training to navigate those systems.
- Aid and support in the pricing process.
- Utilizes phone, email, internal operating system, and other technology to efficiently process orders through the system.
- Performs data entry on equipment when notified of status by the customer.
- Performs other responsibilities as determined by business needs.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 2-3 years of industry experience, with 1 year in pricing preferred.
- A high school diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Excellent written, listening, verbal and organizational skills.
- Ability to plan and organize workload; strong work ethic; driven and competitive nature; meet all deadlines; strong attention to detail.
- Proficient computer skills (i.e., Microsoft Office, company specific software/programs, etc.) & ability to quickly learn computer based applications.
Founded in 1991, NAPA Transportation, Inc. (NAPA) is a family owned & operated truckload carrier that provides logistical solutions for companies across the United States. Ronald Accomando founded NAPA with just 4 trucks and a specific vision in mind. After spending years as a Driver himself, Ron envisioned a workplace where Drivers were treated with respect and not just known by their truck number. He wanted his company to be driver focused and have a family feel culture.
Since then, Ron’s son, Nic has taken the wheel from his dad and now runs the day-to-day operation as the President. Through hard work and the determination to succeed, NAPA has continued to grow, year after year. Today, NAPA operates over 1900 pieces of company-owned equipment and proudly employs over 500 hardworking employees (throughout 5 terminals) while continuing to uphold our unique family culture.
Visit http://www.napatran.comto know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance