NAPA's Operations Trainee (Nights) position provides assistance in the day-to-day functions for the terminal.
- Effectively communicates with drivers, customers and internal team members.
- Establish and maintain a positive relationship with all drivers.
- Assists with driver problems and/or concerns they may have.
- Provide on-going direction to drivers by setting clear expectations regarding Safety, DOT Compliance and on-time performance
- Learns and facilitates driver compliance with DOT regulations.
- Coordinates drivers’ pick-ups and delivers to customers’ requirements.
- Provides accurate, timely and complete movements and daily driver updates.
- Assists with day- to- day functions for our NEL (brokerage), Customer Service, Breakdown and Operations teams, as needed.
- Refers any unresolved driver issues to the Afterhours Leader.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
NAPA proudly offers an innovative and dynamic culture, competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, prescription, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement & much more!