NAPA's Operations Management Trainee learns about the core operations of the business and provides support in the day- to-day functions of the Operations Department.
- Effectively communicates with drivers, customers and internal team members.
- Assists with Driver problems and/or concerns they may have.
- Provide on-going direction to Drivers by setting clear expectations regarding Safety, DOT Compliance and on-time performance
- Understands and facilitates Driver compliance with safety and DOT regulations.
- Coordinates Drivers’ pick-ups and deliveries to customers’ requirements.
- Provides accurate, timely and complete movements and daily Driver updates.
- Assists with day- to- day functions for our NEL (brokerage) Department, Customer Service, Breakdown and Operations, as needed.
- Refers any unresolved Driver issues to Team Fleet Lead/Terminal Manager.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- No related experience is required.
- A high school diploma or GED required. Bachelors’ degree preferred.
- Excellent written, listening, verbal and organizational skills
- Ability to plan and organize workload; meet deadlines; attention to detail.
- Strong ability to work confidentially; ability to multi-task and work independently and as part of a team; above average interpersonal skills; above average computer skills (i.e., Microsoft Office, data entry systems).
- Knowledge of DOT regulations.
NAPA proudly offers an innovative and dynamic culture, competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, prescription, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement & much more!