NAPA is looking for a Maintenance Assistant to provide hands-on routine maintenance and repairs for NAPA Transportation, Inc.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Performs routine maintenance tasks such as changing bulbs and repairing doors/windows.
- Cleans Trucks and Trailers.
- Assists with Parts Room by organizing and cleaning.
- Cleans shop area; including but not limited to: sweep, discard trash, operate floor scrubber.
- Performs routine maintenance of property and grounds.
- Ensures safety of driveways by salt sprinkling and shoveling during snowy weather.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A high school diploma or GED required.
- 0-2 years related experience
NAPA proudly offers an innovative & dynamic culture, competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, prescription, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement & much more!!