NAPA's Logistics Coordinator is responsible for overseeing all shipments in transit. This position will interact directly with our partner carriers to track and trace shipments.
- Track and Trace all shipments from the point of dispatched on through final delivery.
- Collect, document and pass on accurate information to/from Carriers/Drivers and our Internal Departments.
- Document all correspondences, issues and service deviations with carrier/driver and customer representative as they occur or as information is received.
- Scanning, filing and work with accounting to assure all final rate sheets are accurate and upload to assure accurate payments are made.
- Other duties as assigned.
- No prior experience required
- High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelors’ degree preferred or commensurate experience.
- Excellent written, listening, verbal and organizational skills
- Exceptional; time management skills with the ability to plan, organize & prioritize workload based on company objectives
- Highly detailed oriented & results driven with a proven ability to perform at a high level consistently
- Achieve or exceed all performance based goals & deadlines
- Displays strong a ‘work until it’s done’ attitude; adaptable, flexible & high tolerance for ambiguity; acute attention to detail
- Accepts responsibility for actions and the results of those actions; learns from mistakes and corrects errors to minimize the impact on others
- Embraces new responsibilities & challenges; seek additional tasks and broaden knowledge and abilities.
- Competitive Compensation
- Pay Increases (based on performance)
- Career Advancement
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Great Benefits
- 401k with company match
NAPA proudly offers an innovative and dynamic culture, competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, prescription, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement & much more!