Opportunity for growth!
The Entry Level Logistics Administrator is responsible for overseeing all shipments in transit. This position will interact directly with our partner carriers to track and trace shipments.
Logistics Administrator Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Track and Trace all shipments from the point of dispatched on through final delivery.
- Collect, document and pass on accurate information to/from Carriers/Drivers and our Internal Departments.
- Document all correspondences, issues and service deviations with carrier/driver and customer representative as they occur or as information is received.
- Scanning, filing and work with accounting to assure all final rate sheets are accurate and upload to assure accurate payments are made.
- Other duties as assigned.
Logistics Administrator Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- No prior experience required.
- A high school diploma or GED required. Bachelors’ degree preferred.
- Excellent & effective written, listening, verbal and organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills; ability to plan, organize & prioritize workload based on company objectives
- Highly detailed oriented & results driven; proven ability to perform at a high level consistently
- Achieve or exceed all performance based goals & deadlines
- Displays strong a ‘work until it’s done’ attitude
Founded in 1991, NAPA Transportation, Inc. (NAPA) is a family owned & operated truckload carrier that provides logistical solutions for companies across the United States. Ronald Accomando founded NAPA with just 4 trucks and a specific vision in mind. After spending years as a Driver himself, Ron envisioned a workplace where Drivers were treated with respect and not just known by their truck number. He wanted his company to be driver focused and have a family feel culture.
Since then, Ron’s son, Nic has taken the wheel from his dad and now runs the day-to-day operation as the President. Through hard work and the determination to succeed, NAPA has continued to grow, year after year. Today, NAPA operates over 1900 pieces of company-owned equipment and proudly employs over 500 hardworking employees (throughout 5 terminals) while continuing to uphold our unique family culture.
Visit http://www.napatran.com to know more.
NAPA proudly offers an innovative & dynamic culture, competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, prescription, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement & much more!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance