The Driver Recruiter is responsible for sourcing, recruiting, on boarding and supporting Drivers at NAPA Transportation, Inc.
- Proactively identify and implement outbound recruiting efforts including making cold calls, career fairs, employment agencies, job boards, events, building relationships, networking, and social media outreach
- Identify qualified drivers in the ATS to initiate their recruitment process
- Prequalify drivers and owner operators by ensuring they meet our requirements and we meet their requirements
- Conduct phone interviews and prequalify company drivers, and owner-operator contractors.
- Answer incoming calls to handle candidate questions
- Update applicants in ATS as they progress through the process for reporting
- Communicate with the management team on the status of incoming drivers
- Contact and schedule approved driver applicants for new hire orientation
- Promptly respond to all emails and voicemails from prospective drivers
- Act as the main point of contact for incoming drivers until they arrive at orientation
- Meet or exceed weekly numbers and monthly percentage recruiting goals
- Oversee the recruiting assistants and manage their workload
- Stay up-to-date on the transportation industry, laws, regulations, and company criteria
- Participate in networking and professional development throughout the year
- Be willing to be a perform all duties in the recruiting process, as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 2 + years in a related business field: transportation, recruiting or sales
- A high school diploma or GED required
- Excellent & effective interpersonal and communication skills between teammates, internal departments & directly with drivers; ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Strong customer service skills, high energy, enthusiastic; sales minded and driven to succeed; ability to persuade; ability to build successful customer relations; ability to confidently make good decisions under time pressure; strong decision making skills with consistent follow up.
- Displays excellent time management skills; ability to plan, organize & prioritize workload based on company objectives; Ability to multitask effectively; highly detailed oriented & results driven; proven ability to perform at a high level in a face paced environment consistently; achieve or exceed all performance based goals & deadlines; displays strong a ‘work until it’s done’ attitude; adaptable, flexible & high tolerance for ambiguity.
- Competitive Compensation
- Pay Increases (based on performance)
- Career Advancement
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Great Benefits
- 401k with company match
NAPA proudly offers an innovative and dynamic culture, competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, prescription, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement & much more!