NAPA's Driver Manager provides front-line leadership to a group of Drivers. This position is responsible for managing the day-to-day functions of our Drivers by dispatching, monitoring, tracking and communicating with them.
- Manage and provide on-going direction to Drivers by setting clear expectations regarding Safety, Operational Targets and Customer On-Time performance.
- Works with Safety Partners to maximize Safety Performance
- DriveCam, HOS, Incidents/Accidents, etc.
- Works with Fleet Planner to exceed Fleet Performance metrics
- Use influence to maximize fleet results.
- Identify Accessorial Revenue Opportunities.
- Maximize Driver Retention.
- Communicates service failures to Region Planning Manager.
- Tracks Drivers and NAPA’s Assets to maximize utilization.
- Provides accurate, timely and complete movements and daily Driver updates.
- Coordinates equipment maintenance problems with the appropriate members(s) of the maintenance department.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 2-3 Years of industry experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Above average computer skills.
- Strong ability to multitask & meet all deadlines.
- Working knowledge of DOT regulatory requirements.
NAPA proudly offers an innovative and dynamic culture, competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, prescription, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement & much more!