Offering a $2,500 Sign-On Bonus!
NAPA\\\\\\\'s Mechanics are responsible for maintaining diesel equipment operation by completing inspections and preventive maintenance requirements; correcting vehicle deficiencies; making adjustments and alignments; keeping records.
- Determining vehicle condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests; identifying worn and damaged parts.
- Keeping equipment available for use by completing preventive maintenance schedules; installing component and part upgrades; controlling corrosion; completing winterization procedures.
- Correcting vehicle deficiencies by removing, repairing, adjusting, overhauling, assembling, disassembling, and replacing major assemblies, sub-assemblies, components, parts, or systems, such as, power and drive trains, electrical, air conditioning, fuel, emission, brake, steering, hydraulics; completes machine shop operations; making adjustments and alignments including bearing loads, gear tooth contact, valve mechanisms, governors, oil systems, control linkages, clutches, and traction units.
- Verifying vehicle performance by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Complying with federal and state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Maintaining vehicle records by annotating services and repairs.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- 2 or more year\\\\\\\'s related experience working on Class 8 Tractors and Trailers
- Ability to utilize diagnostic programs
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to participate in out of state training
- Refrigeration Certifications a plus (and compensated)
- Valid CDL a plus
- A high school diploma or GED required.
- Competitive Compensation
- Pay Increases (based on performance)
- Career Advancement
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Great Benefits
- 401k with company match
NAPA proudly offers an innovative and dynamic culture, competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, prescription, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement & much more!