NAPA's Customer Service Representative is responsible for the support and execution of transportation orders and related data entry and communication functions
- Schedules appointments effectively and accurately.
- Utilizes phone, email, internal operating system, and other technology to efficiently process orders through the system.
- Tracks and traces transportation orders.
- Communicates updates and delays in transportation to customers and/or transportation providers.
- Performs data entry on equipment when notified of status by the customer.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 0-2 years of industry experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Excellent written, listening, verbal and organizational skills;
- Ability to plan and organize workload; strong work ethic; driven and competitive nature; meet all deadlines; strong attention to detail.
- Strong ability to work confidentially
- Ability to multi-task and work independently and as part of a team; above average interpersonal skills
- Above average computer skills (i.e., Microsoft Office, data entry systems).
- Competitive Compensation
- Pay Increases (based on performance)
- Career Advancement
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Great Benefits
- 401k with company match
NAPA proudly offers an innovative and dynamic culture, competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, prescription, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement & much more!