NAPA's Breakdown Coordinator is responsible for answering incoming breakdown calls and resolving equipment issues with Drivers and vendors. This role is required to make safe, cost effective decisions to facilitate quick repairs in order to maximize equipment utilization.
- Field calls from Drivers with OTR maintenance issues, including but not limited to: lights, tires and/or mechanical.
- Enter all issues into TMT and create purchase orders.
- Locate vendors, contact and coordinate repair including price negotiation and obtaining pre-repair estimates.
- Monitor all open repair orders in the Breakdown department for updates and timely completion of repairs.
- Issue purchase orders and T-Check’s and secure proper invoicing.
- Communicate with applicable operations personnel on all tractors and trailers down for repair and back in service.
- Develop creative solutions that minimize cost while increasing uptime
- Provide feedback to aid in process improvement.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 2 or more year's related experience.
- A high school diploma or GED required.
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written directions; strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as a part of team.
- Knowledge of tools, equipment, methods and practices of engine repair, mechanic and electrical systems and maintenance
- Ability to work in a safe and efficient manner; basic computer skills (Microsoft office, TMT)
- Competitive Compensation
- Pay Increases (based on performance)
- Career Advancement
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Great Benefits
- 401k with company match
NAPA proudly offers an innovative and dynamic culture, competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, prescription, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement & much more!