The Benefits Coordinator is responsible to assist in the development and delivery of Human Resource services in the specific area of benefits administration.
- Establishing, maintaining and performing administrative processes for any employee benefits programs, such as group health, dental and vision, voluntary benefits, life insurance, 401(k) & COBRA.
- Be the first point of contact for all employee benefits and leave questions and route escalated issues to the appropriate team members when necessary.
- Accurate and timely input of all benefit enrollments and changes on a daily basis, including payroll changes.
- Develop & execute comprehensive benefit communication strategy.
- Prepare and set up meetings designed to help employees obtain information and understand company benefits and other related incentive programs i.e. benefit orientation meetings & refresher training.
- Maintain employee benefits filing systems and ensure benefits changes are entered appropriately in payroll system for payroll deduction.
- Assisting with the daily operation of the HR Help Line, which includes addressing employee questions/issues, directing questions/issues to other areas of HR as necessary, and tracking calls as needed.
- Perform regular audits, reporting, and annual plan compliance testing.
Providing scheduled routine reports to HR team, as well as providing reports on an as-needed basis
- Identifying areas where existing policies and procedures require change, or where new protocols need to be developed, so as to maximize the efficient administration of the employee benefits function
- Organize and reconcile benefit invoices; resolve administrative problems with the carrier representatives.
- Effectively interpret, process and administer all leave-of-absence requests and disability claims, including state and federal leave programs.
- Maintain knowledge of all applicable leave and accommodation laws including FMLA, ADA and state and local laws
- Coordinate workers' compensation claims with third-party administrator. Follow up on claims.
- Performs other responsibilities as determined by business needs.
- At least two years’ experience in employee benefit administration. Prior experience with reference based pricing highly preferred.
- Bachelor or Associates degree in Human Resources or related field preferred.
- Competitive Compensation
- Pay Increases (based on performance)
- Career Advancement
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Great Benefits
- 401k with company match
NAPA proudly offers an innovative and dynamic culture, competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, prescription, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement & much more!